At DDS, we’re changing how the world invests, and you can be part of it! A trusted authority, internally as well as externally, you’ll provide investment analysis, recommendations, solutions and expertise. In this role, you’ll use your strong analytical and research skills, as well as your essential communication skills to build your own profile alongside ours. Together we’re a powerful force for change, progress and good.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Perform research on funds, ETFs and underlying indices to address a range of investment solutions
- Position active and passive investment exposures in portfolios, against market trends and scenarios, as well as showcasing them against product type vehicles and peer groups.
- Develop thought leadership and investment content for DDS product line-up
- Presents to clients, internal peer groups and at conferences.
- Generate product research ideas and investment solutions that will steer the sales and distribution agenda
WHAT IT TAKES
- Undergraduate degree in finance-related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of investment analysis and/or related experience.
- Progress towards a related higher educational or professional designation (e.g., MBA, CFP or CFA) preferred.
- Strong technical skills, knowledge of market data terminals Bloomberg, FactSet and Morningstar highly desirable, as is the ability to automate and code (VBA, python, etc).
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills related to investment analysis and general financial planning principles.
- Outstanding desktop computing skills including Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments simultaneously.
DDS continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture.
Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving DDS core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on DDS core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
DDS is not offering visa sponsorship for this position
INTERNAL CREW, CONTRACTOR & DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY
Please note, current suppliers and potential suppliers are not permitted to communicate with or contact or send or otherwise provide any speculative resumes to any department, business unit, subsidiary or affiliate of DDS, or any employee thereof, at any time unless expressly instructed or permitted by a member of DDS HR department. For the avoidance of doubt, DDS will not pay any fees to a supplier or potential supplier in respect of any candidate unless DDS has either requested the referral or given its prior written consent to the referral. If you would like to partner with DDS Europe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org